[Tilecache] TileCache Threshold Bug fixed in SVN

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Thu Jul 19 11:31:05 EDT 2007

I've just committed a fix for the TileCache threshold bug in SVN.

If you have, at any point, had problems with TileCache reporting "could
not find whatever for extent", and have the ability to set up a testing
server, please check out:

  svn co http://svn.tilecache.org/trunk/tilecache/

the only files which are changed are Layer.py and Server.py.

If you don't have the ability to set up a testing server, and have a
WMSLayer which was causing you problems that you can share the
tilecache.cfg section from with me, I would love the have the
oppourtunity to test it out.

Note that you should *not* put this into production: I have not had the
oppourtunity to test the CGI or mod_python handlers yet, both of which
have gone under minor revisions to update error message display to be
more informative. I will release a 1.9 RC when I have tested these and
made sure they work, which you will be able to roll out and test in
production if you want to be helpful and don't have a development
environment.

Thanks in advance,