[Tilecache] tlecache and ms4w

John Cole john.cole at uai.com
Sat Mar 3 11:19:38 EST 2007

Christopher,
  I was hoping that by using a MapServer layer, it would prevent some edge
problems with some lines and markers getting cut off or not matching up;
thicker lines that cross a tile edge at an angle tend to have chunks cut out
of them, and markers that have images (in my case highway shields) get cut
off when drawn near a tile edge.  It was my understanding that a MapServer
layer would get cut up by TC after it was rendered by MS from a larger
image.

John