[Tilecache] threshold

Tim Langlois tlanglois at archetypecorp.com
Mon Mar 12 15:47:03 EDT 2007

Could this be what is causing some of the Pink tiles in openlayers when
the tile is very close to a boundry (bounding box) of the map.  I've
noticed this when zooming in/out on a map.  The pink tiles always appear
when the zoom level causes a bordering tile to render very close to the
edge of the map data.  The tile is pink instead of the default
background (blue in my case).