[Tilecache] Problem seeding tiles

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Tue Mar 20 21:39:57 EDT 2007

On Tue, Mar 20, 2007 at 03:40:41PM -0700, Hani Hawari wrote:
> I feel this behaviour can be solved by some simple tweak to my python
> environment, but I have no experience at all in python.
> Any clues to what I should try??

Client.py doesn't read from the TileCache config. The
layer = Layer(sys.argv[2]) should be changed to read from the TileCache
config, but it hasn't been yet. It's on the back of my mind to do for
1.5, but the code isn't yet written. If you don't know Python, then for
the moment, you probably can't do anything to help in this regard, other
than wait or hire someone who is good at Python to modify Client.py for
you :)

Sorry that this functionality does not yet exist.