[Tilecache] Adapting TileCache as a Java servlet

Chris Holmes cholmes at openplans.org
Mon Mar 26 11:52:20 EDT 2007

Awesome!  Would love to test it out.  Ideally I'd like to make it a
module of GeoServer that we can include by default.

How's the performance under Jython?  That was one of my big worries with
this approach.

The other thing I'd like to do is play with alternate cache
implementations, leverage JBossCache or OSCache to get LRU algorithms
and distributed caching.  This might actually work well with your #2,
since those caches have a lot of control over max size and all that.

Chris

--
Chris Holmes
The Open Planning Project