[Tilecache] [crschmidt@metacarta.com: Re: TileCache and mod_python bug report]

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Thu Nov 1 09:15:03 EDT 2007

----- Forwarded message from Christopher Schmidt <crschmidt at metacarta.com> -----

From: Christopher Schmidt <crschmidt at metacarta.com>
To: Oliver Smith <olly.smith at gmail.com>
Cc: labs at metacarta.com
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 09:11:10 -0400
Subject: Re: TileCache and mod_python bug report

On Thu, Nov 01, 2007 at 12:28:19PM +0000, Oliver Smith wrote:
> A quick look at the source has shown that if I change line 454 of
> TileCache/Service.py to read as follows (essentially removing the
> path_info portion of the URI before it is passed to the
> dispatch_request method), then it fixes the error.
>         host += apacheReq.uri[:-len(apacheReq.path_info)]

Sounds about right, yep. I'd noticed it before, but not yet done
anything about it. I'm probably using the wrong bit of the apacheReq --
there might be something better that would skip this -- but i think what
you've suggested should work.

I'll try and take care of it soon.

Thanks!

----- End forwarded message -----