[Tilecache] Ok, past resolution issues (I think) but now a new weird error...

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Mon Nov 5 13:36:30 EST 2007

Thanks Chris: So a MapServerLayer isn't really pure MapServer then correct? If so, then what is it
and why would I ever use it? My impression was that TileCache is fronting native MapServer operations
in  python mapscript using WMS calls to TileCache.

With a WMS OpenLayers layer I got errors about not having SRS's defined for each layer. I guess
I expect that, but this new error certainly doesn't lead me to that conclusion.

Steve