[Tilecache] Seeding map images

Evandro Dugnani edugnani at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 06:56:26 EST 2007

  Just correcting an information: the command to generate the images
is 'http://My_tilecache.py_location?' layer zoom_level_from
zoom_level_to bottom_left_x,bottom_left_y,top_right_x,top_right_y",
where:
  - bottom_left_x = bottom_left_longitude transformed to EPSG 900913
(using Postgis function transform() in Postgres)
  - bottom_left_y = bottom_left_latitude transformed to EPSG 900913
(using Postgis function transform() in Postgres)
  - top_right_x = top_right_longitude transformed to EPSG 900913
(using Postgis function transform() in Postgres)
  - top_right_y = top_right_latitude transformed to EPSG 900913 (using
Postgis function transform() in Postgres)

 Regards,

Evandro