[Tilecache] TileCache configuration Problem?

R. Ortner reinhard.ortner at edu.fh-kaernten.ac.at
Mon Nov 26 07:49:27 EST 2007

I havn´t changed it yet, i tried to get the vmap0 tile image to check if the
configuration works.
So in my tilecache.cfg the layer is:

[basic]
type=WMSLayer
url=http://labs.metacarta.com/wms/vmap0
extension=png

<On Mon, Nov 26, 2007 at 12:44:49AM -0800, R. Ortner wrote:
<>     -> i get the following error message:

<You missed the one important piece of information: Your TileCache Layer
<config. I'm assuming that it's a WMS layer, an it looks like Python
<can't talk o your WMS layer from within Apache CGI.
<
<Regards,
<--
<Christopher Schmidt