[Tilecache] Customize TileCache get image routine

Linda_Rawson linda.rawson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 00:31:02 EDT 2007

Digital Globe has this inherent problem that when they don't have an image it
will return the same image at a lower resolution.  It really should return a
noimage tile.  What I would like to do is customize the python scripts so
that if we did not have a tile cached it would first query the service to
find out if there is an image and if there is no image then it would return
a notile image.  Which python script would I change to do this?

Thanks,
Linda Rawson