[Tilecache] Resolution problems for a newbie

Yvan Calcagni calcagni at enitac.fr
Fri Oct 19 09:31:29 EDT 2007

Christopher Schmidt a écrit :
> On Fri, Oct 19, 2007 at 01:45:59PM +0200, Yvan Calcagni wrote:
>
>> I'm using the latest version of TileCache : 1.8.1. Do you think I should
>> try an earlier version?
>>

> The latest is 1.9. If you could try that, it might help ensure that I
> didn't already fix this :) I do remember some issues around it that I
> thought were taken care of.
>
> Regards,

Wow, thanks a lot!!!

This solved all my problems!!!

I just want to add a thing : I'm running my server through a proxy so
for the other ones who want to do so, we have to replace so code in
Client.py by adding a proxy support like this :

    proxy_info = { 'host' : '192.168.1.xx',
                       'port' : xxxx
                                    }
        proxy_support = urllib2.ProxyHandler({"http" :
"http://%(host)s:%(port)d" % proxy_info})
        self.client  = urllib2.build_opener(proxy_support)

Regards,

Yvan.