[Tilecache] TileCache and ArcIMS

Godfrey, David A TRAN:EX David.Godfrey at gov.bc.ca
Fri Oct 26 13:49:30 EDT 2007

Hi,

	I have an existing ArcIMS map service which I would like to make
more accessible without increasing the load too dramatically. One
suggestion has been to front ArcIMS with TileCache and an Openlayers
client. I've been told that TileCache can connect to a native ArcIMS
installation (i.e. not speaking WMS - it's taken much effort to get
ArcIMS working reliably, and now no one wants to touch it), but I can't
find any reference as to how to do this. Can anyone either tell me how,
or confirm that it is not an available option for TileCache.

	Thanks

	David Godfrey