[Tilecache] cascading TileCache / WMS layers cached individually

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at osgis.nl
Thu Apr 3 05:50:19 EDT 2008

Hi Pierre,

with respect to Mapserver WMS client combining layers from the same server,
there is the following METADATA to prevent this:

wms_force_separate_request

I don't have a solution though for the BBOX problem but have seen this
before. Does your BBOX and WIDTH/HEIGHT have the same ratio in the request?
Can you share the full request?

Best regards,
Bart

--