[Tilecache] TileCache with Google Maps ?

Gregor Mosheh gregor at hostgis.com
Mon Apr 28 19:50:12 EDT 2008

I used the procedure at
http://crschmidt.net/blog/311/using-tilecache-with-google-maps-and-virtual-earth/
and was pleasantly surprised to see it work painlessly!

I am also surprised to see that the new layers are indeed using
EPSG:900913 instead of the old WMS's 54004. I do see that 54004 is coded
into the WMS overlay recipe, but at this point I'm willing to let that
question drop and express my thanks to Chris for getting me this far. :)

--
Gregor Mosheh / Greg Allensworth, BS, A+
System Administrator

  only if you can restore." - AMANDA