[Tilecache] Increase WMS request timeout?

chris marx chrismarx at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 11:19:14 EST 2008

Just to avoid confusion on the list, I'm not requesting help or information
about timeouts, but specifically a way to tweak tilecache so that if it
receives an error from the wms, it will try to make the same exact request a
second time, perhaps after waiting a second-chris

Chris Marx
Programmer/Analyst
Cornell Lab of Ornithology
159 Sapsucker Woods Rd.