[Tilecache] unlock failed

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Mon Dec 15 14:56:06 EST 2008

Hi list,

  I'm facing a small issue.  I have 10 levels of cache.  Levels 1 to 9
have been pre-generated with tilecache_seed.py ( I runned the script and
killed it when I arrived at level 10 because there was too much tiles to
generate ).

  I wonder if it has anything to do with the error I'm having while
hitting a "Cache miss" in MetaTile=true mode.  I get "unlock
/path/to/file.lck" failed, no such file or directory.  And that's a
fact, because there's 0 .lck file in my whole cache folder tree.
MetaTile=false throws no error.

  I read a little about the .lck files and if I had any I would only
have to remove them to solve the problem, but I don't have any.  What
could be the cause of the attempt to unlock a file that doesn't exist ?

--
Alexandre Dubé
Mapgears