[Tilecache] google maps (900913) and tilecache with openlayers as the client

mmmmmm mguraliuc1978 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 18 09:09:44 EST 2008

It seems that I a missing critical information for setting proper settings
for: bounding box (maxExtent), resolution, SRS, projections for: Geoserver,
TileCache, OpenLayers.

Is there a begginer's tutorial that would explain the steps needed to
correctly overlay data from a shape file serverd by GeoServer (SRS:
EPSG:4326) on top of Goole Maps (that we know is EPSG:900913) using
OpenLayers?

Thank you!