[Tilecache] Permissions and TileSize

Matthew Rushton mrushton7 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 26 11:17:22 EST 2008

I finally figured out the issue, it ended up being a boundary file that had the wrong permissions, so all is good and appears to be working. One issue that remains is my tile size. I'm using 64x64 and this makes zoom level zero not be the entire world. The only other issue I was curious about was performance with osm data. I'm worried about the xml file being parsed too frequently. Does  anyone have experience with this? Is my concern valid?
-Matt