[Tilecache] wms-c hosting

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Mon Feb 4 12:35:55 EST 2008

Have you thought about using S3?  You can write the tiles into the S3
buckets so they have valid WMS-C URL signatures, or you can write
them so they have TMS URL signatures. Either way, you can then point
a WMS-C or TMS client (OpenLayers) at them and get high-speed retrieval.

Or if you already have a place to run TileCache, run TileCache on
your machine, and use the S3 storage option  to store the tiles
remotely in S3.

P.