[Tilecache] TileCache generates weird URLs

Arnaud Diederen aundro at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 12:07:10 EST 2008

Hi Christopher,

(and thanks for the quick reply!)

I just installed the 2.01 version that's available, and it solves the
problem indeed!

One more question: I must be able to connect to tilecaches available at
various locations; those might be of versions prior to 1.9. Is there any way
to figure out what version of tilecache we're fetching the descriptive XML
documents from? (i.e., in order to know when the advertised URLs have to be
patched)

Best,
         A.

--