[Tilecache] Browsing the tilecache and selective deletion

Gissur Þórhallsson gissur at loftmyndir.is
Wed Jan 16 06:13:45 EST 2008

Hello guys

I've got tilecache up and running and doing great. I'm tiling aerial photographs to the Diskcache at the moment, and I've begun wondering what happens when I update my photographs (which happens once a year). Is there some EASY way to selectively delete only a small amount of tiles (relatively), so that I don't have to wipe my cache completely?

Kind regards from Iceland,

Gissur

Checked by AVG Free Edition.