[Tilecache] Installing tilecache under mod_python apache, windows (service error)

Tiemens, Gerben Gerben.Tiemens at grontmij.nl
Fri Jun 13 04:09:47 EDT 2008

I got it working.

Its a basic error i made, because i'm  using windows.

I have atm running:  mod_python 3.2.10 and tilecache 2.03

The error I made: copying the files from the tilecache package directly from the zip window to the folder with winzip. Winzip does not extract the folder structure of tilecache when drag and drop. When just extracting with the extract function it all works..   Just made the error, because im used to Winrar on my own computer, which does keep the folder structure in both ways of copying the files..

Greetings
Gerben

Grontmij | GIS & ICT
Gerben Tiemens