[Tilecache] running tilecache_seed.py

Toby Semroc Toby.Semroc at Seattle.Gov
Mon Mar 3 12:27:19 EST 2008

Hi,
I had been running the tilecache_seed.py script to seed some ArcIMS WMS map services.  The script was running and my cache was being seeded with image tiles.  I am running TileCache 2.01 with Python 2.5 and I have it configured to run with IIS.  Now, with nothing in my configuration having been changed,  when I run the tilecache_seed.py script, I don't get an error, but nothing happens.  It just returns a DOS prompt.  I am new to TileCache, and don't have much experience with Python.  Does anyone have an idea what has gone wrong, or are there logs that I can look at that might give me a clue?

Thanks,
Toby