[Tilecache] Incorrect value for OnlineResource

Christian Schmidt christian.schmidt at cismet.de
Wed Mar 26 08:29:41 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

my value OnlineResource of the capabilities document generated by TileCache
seems not correct.
I run TileCache under Apache2.2 and mod_python on Windows XP and the value
should look like

"http://localhost/tilecache/tilecache.py?"

But the value is

"http://localhost?"

So if  I try in my own client application to generate a getMap request from
the the capabilities document, I never get the complete path to the
tilecache server. I only can read the host-adress from capabilities.

I would like to know if this is a tilecache problem or maybe some
configuration issues from apache or something.

Ps: the complete Request is:

"http://localhost/tilecache/tilecache.py?LAYERS=R102&FORMAT=image/png&SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.1.1&REQUEST=GetCapabilities"

Regards,

Christian