[Tilecache] tilecache, mapnik & projection issue

Xin xin at zenpow.com
Fri Mar 28 06:20:42 EDT 2008

Wow, that worked! I can't believe it. I can swear I tried that combination
yesterday.

It works now when I use TMS with the OSM getURL. If I omit this function, it
looks for these images:

http://localhost:8080/1.0.0/google-tiles/1.0.0/undefined/5/19/16.png

undefined seems to be the layer name. Having looked at the OL source code, I
can find a way to set this. How can I set the layer name?

Thanks for your help again.

Xin