[Tilecache] Integrate projection parameter into an ArcXML request

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Wed May 7 09:19:36 EDT 2008

On Wed, May 07, 2008 at 02:43:47PM +0200, Simone Gadenz wrote:
> Hello!
>
> In order to have ArcIMS reprojecting previus map service in the Google
> Mercator projection I need to pass the projection tags in any AXL call. I
> modified the axl into the ArcXML.py, but I would like to have either a
> parameter with the definition of the projection requeired or a new layer
> type including these tags into the arcxml.

Can you give an example of:
 * The current XML generated by the code in SVN
 * The XML that needs to be generated in order to cause the tile you
   want to be returned

Note that I am (to be honest) surprised you've gotten as far as you have
given my complete lack of knowledge of ArcXML. I would have expected it
to not work at all, so the fact that it is possible to use is a major
relief. :)