[Tilecache] Setting up a TMS Server

Nathan Boettcher NathanB at lawtonprinting.com
Mon May 12 16:10:22 EDT 2008

Hello All,

New to the list and have a question about Tilecache.  According to what I've
read, I can use Tilecache as a TMS server, but I am unsure how.  I have
looked at the examples and read the docs and nothing really sticks out.  I
have generated a TMS structure of a test map (cartography that was converted
to a regular jpg before I got it) using the gdal2tiles.py tool, but I am not
sure how to plug them into Tilecache for use as a TMS server.  I think the
most important question I have is what 'type' do I use in the config file.
There doesn't seem to be one for TMS that I can see.  The docs don't detail
all of the available config options and values.

Any information to help me get a TMS server running using Tilecache would be
much appreciated.

Thanks,

-Nathan