[Tilecache] Max-Age

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Wed Nov 12 08:59:38 EST 2008

  I don't know ( didn't see the patch, btw I'd like to see it, please ).
Mine would be as simple as : add a new variable to the constructor and
parse its value ( like I already did, but instead of hardcoding the
value "86400", users could enter it in the .cfg file)

Different yes, more simple, but better than Atilla's idea ? I don't
think so.

Btw, what I'm trying to achieve in the end is the best and faster
possible way to display raster tiles. Is there an obvious thing I should
know about tilecache ? I saw the thread about tilecache layer in
OpenLayers which only deliver pre-generated tiles. Is this faster than
having a WMS that can do both ?

Alexandre

--
Alexandre Dubé