[Tilecache] Why is the bounding box/resolution from the original request not honored?

chris marx chrismarx at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 17:42:21 EST 2008

Ok,
 I found this command

adsutil set w3svc/AllowPathInfoForScriptMappings True

Which is apparently the command i need to run to allow uri path parameters
for IIS (from the bum link to microsoft). I've done that and try navigating
to this link

http://warbler2.cit.cornell.edu/tilecache/1.0.0/google-tiles/4/7/6.png?type=google

but iis says the page is not found. if i try this

http://warbler2.cit.cornell.edu/tilecache/tilecache.py/1.0.0/google-tiles/4/7/6.png?type=google

it says

An error occurred: The requested layer (tilecache.py) does not exist.
Available layers are:
 * google-tiles

Thanks for any advice!
chris-