[Tilecache] Huge dateline gap

Dane Springmeyer blake at hailmail.net
Tue Nov 18 19:38:22 EST 2008

Roger,

Right, that doc is not on/at a wiki, but in several ways that doc is
better than wiki text since it is in reStructured text format here:

http://svn.tilecache.org/trunk/tilecache/docs/README.txt

I've recently been converting Mapnik's few official docs in Subversion
to that format (and plan to do a lot more) because then users can
provide patches to a central document and from that various formats
can get easily regenerated.

So, that just an idea for you - pull from trunk, edit the doc, and
then submit a patch.

Dane