[Tilecache] [gdal-dev] Can I change SOURCE_EXTRA setting at compile time?

Roger André randre at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 22:30:05 EST 2008

Hi Frank,

You're absolutely right.  Changing those values in mapresample.c to 10
removed the artifacts when using a WMS request.  They're still present when
the request is made via mapscript though.  I need to manually code a
mapscript example though, because right now I'm testing that via TileCache,
and I'm not 100% certain how the image is being requested.  Can you think of
a reason why WMS would be different from a straight read and reproject
through mapscript?

cc'ing TileCache list and mapserver lists as well