[Tilecache] Empty pixel rows across bottom of certain tiles

Roger André randre at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 13:38:58 EDT 2008

Ok, I think I've narrowed this down to being a reprojection problem.  My
source data is actually unprojected lat/lon raster data, with pixels that
are .025 x ,025 degrees in size.  I've set this to be EPSG:4326 in my
MapServer LAYER, and am specifying a spherical mercator reprojection to
EPSG:900913 via TileCache.  I figure I have either a problem in my source
projection, or in my output projection, with a slight suspicion that I might
be wrong in assigning EPSG:4326 to the source data.

Does this sound reasonable, and if so, can I define lat/lon geographic
without specifying an ellipsoid?