[Tilecache] embed tilecache

Guillaume Sueur guillaume.sueur at neogeo-online.net
Sun Sep 7 09:49:40 EDT 2008

Hi Chris,

I wasn't probably clear enough.

My django app acts as an authentication proxy for WMS layers (not only,
but on the delivering images job, it does) :

client -->  django = auth + mapscript.py --> drawImage
client				<--

What I would like is the same for tilecache configured layers :
client --> django auth --> layer isTilecached  ? --> getTheTile
client				<---

So basically it would mean adding something from tilecache inside my
django app, to be able to retrieve the tile or generate it if not yet.

Good to read your last lines too !

Regards,

Guillaume