[Tilecache] Multiple WMS servers

Gissur Þórhallsson gissur at loftmyndir.is
Mon Apr 13 13:16:52 EDT 2009

I'm running under mod_python.
The problem is that the request handler throws me a error like the layer is
not defined, say for example the layer part of my URL request is like

http://localhost/tc/tilecache.py?LAYERS=layer1,layer2[...more WMS
parameters]

I get an error message that reads:

An error occurred: The requested layer (layer1,layer2) does not exist.
Available layers are:
 * layer1
 * layer2

So it seem the tilecache server doesn't support multiple layers, or if
it does it doesn't recognize the comma as a separator.

It would simplify things a whole lot if I would not have to set up a
separate tilecache instance or mapserver so I would love is this could
be resolved.

Kind regards from Iceland,

Gissur