[Tilecache] Duplicate WMS request sent to underlying WMS server

andrew2 andrew at cmail.cz
Mon Aug 3 06:24:39 EDT 2009

Hi,
I'm facing strange behaviour of TileCache. I defined one WMS layer that uses
metatiling. I do not use seeding and tile requests to uncached tiles are
transformed to standard WMS requests. On my desktop it run's very well, but
when I try it on our server with more CPUs, each WMS request to underlying
WMS server is generated twice. And it is really exactly the same requests
(the same BBOX, the same size of the response).
Isn't it possible that, because of parallel processing, two tile requests
laying in the same metatile are evaluated as uncached? Is there any way how
to control this behaviour?

Thanks for any advice.
Andrew