[Tilecache] tile cache tile generation problem.

Mr. Rahul Teni rahul_g_teni at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 24 04:56:34 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I have tile cache configured with open layer and using Google projection.Server is mapserver and database is postgis database. I just wanted to generate some tiles forcefully for all zoom levles. Right now i am able to generate one  tile forcefully for one resolution with given bounding box from web application but i want to generate it for all other resolution may be form web application or if not from some queuing server. Can somebody tell me if there is any way to do so.

Thanks,
Rahul G. Teni
MS BITS,BE Comp
9822564489