[Tilecache] WMS-time patch

Steve Gaffigan gaffigan at sfos.uaf.edu
Tue Feb 3 20:11:54 EST 2009

Hello.  The attached patch adds support for caching by additional
parameters, such as time, in WMS layers served through WMS requests.
The patch updates 10 files.

To use, add the option, extra_params, to the relevant WMSLayer
configuration section.  Then the specified parameters, and associated
values from the request, will be used during cache key formation, and
passed to the WMS layer backend.   The option only affects WMS layers
served through TileCache.Services.WMS.  I've tested on Linux, under both
CGI and mod_python, using [Google]Disk and Memcached caches.  I did not
test using Amazon S3 cache.

TileCache is a great module.  Thanks.

Steve