[Tilecache] MetaTile issue

Matthew Doyle M.Doyle at bom.gov.au
Thu Feb 19 18:08:17 EST 2009

Thank you very much Yves.

I hadn't realised the magnitude of differences in performance (at least from
looking at that chart). I have promptly requested that mod_python be
configured on our Apache server.

This, combined with the suggestions on
http://geoserver.org/display/GEOSDOC/TileCache+Tutorial (mod_expires and
cheating the browser connection limit) should improve my performance
ten-fold.

Thanks again.

Regards,
Matt