[Tilecache] bug in MapServer Class ?

Guillaume Sueur no-reply at neogeo-online.net
Sat Jan 3 14:30:29 EST 2009

Hi list,

I'm using TileCache on a mapfile and I'm experiencing some weird behaviour.

My TileCache is loaded dynamically as a service in a django application.
When i get a layer from the mapfile throught TileCache service, I get
back an image with all layers having STATUS ON in the mapfile, and not
only the one i'm asking for.
It can be interpreted as a NORMAL behaviour, as the STATUS ON indicates
that the layer should appear on the image, but it's quite annoying too.

Do you think a loop on the layers to set all non requested ones to
STATUS OFF would be appropriate here ?

Regards