[Tilecache] Question about the units config setting

Jim Groffen jim.groffen at lisasoft.com
Wed Jan 28 02:14:35 EST 2009

Hello,

Is the 'units' config setting only used by the WMTS service? I notice the JSON service renders it but I'm pretty sure it could be removed from there and it's not used anywhere else (at least in version 2.04).

I ask because I'm updating the WMTS implementation and want to handle it a little differently, basically removing it from the default layer so that only the WMTS service will be aware of it (and can do special things with it).

Regards,

Jim Groffen.

The contents of this email are confidential and may be subject to legal or professional privilege and copyright. No representation is made that this email is free of viruses or other defects. If you have received this communication in error, you may not copy or distribute any part of it or otherwise disclose its contents to anyone. Please advise the sender of your incorrect receipt of this correspondence.