[Tilecache] tilecache_seed issue with 2.04

Alessio Di Lorenzo alessio.dilorenzo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 11:33:30 EST 2009

Problem solved list!

I updated tilecache to 2.10, the I modified my httpd.conf

from:

<Directory /var/www/tilecache/>
    PythonPath "['/var/www/tilecache/']+sys.path"
    AddHandler python-program .py
    PythonHandler TileCache.Service
    PythonOption TileCacheConfig /var/www/tilecache/tilecache.cfg
    PythonDebug On
</Directory>

<Directory /var/www/tilecache/>
    #PythonPath "['/var/www/tilecache/']+sys.path"
    AddHandler python-program .py
    PythonHandler TileCache.Service
    PythonOption TileCacheConfig /var/www/tilecache/tilecache.cfg
    PythonDebug On
</Directory>

I guess it works also for 2.04...

best regards, alessio