[Tilecache] Black lines rendered using a simple image with GDAL layer

Enrico Sartorello enrico.sartorello at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 11:29:03 EDT 2009

Hi all,
as the subject suggests, i'm having some strange issues with Tilecache.

I use it to provide a GDAL layer populated with a tiled TIFF image.
When i render some tiles from some particular zoom levels (from 5 to 7) some
black lines appear in the image.
Those lines appartain to the tiles generated (i've manually check some of
them, so it's not an OpenLayers' fault), and are exact parts of the borders
of the tiles of the tiled TIFF image (those tiles are 640x640, while the
tilecache tiles are the standard 256x256).
In some others zoom levels, those lines are not generated.

I've taken a screenshot that show what's happening:
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/1162/screenshotcxe.png

What's going wrong?

Thanks in advance,

--