[Tilecache] tilecache DLL load failed error

kryptonite paschatap at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 13:31:58 EDT 2009

Hi,
   does anyone know what this means? I already have the mod_python , mapnik,
tilecache installed. I was trying to get a map to display but instead only
got pink tiles. I get the error listed below when I use the tile image url
to display on the browser.

An error occurred: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.
  File "C:/Program Files/Apache Software
Foundation/Apache2.2/htdocs/tilecache\TileCache\Service.py", line 256, in
modPythonHandler
    host )
  File "C:/Program Files/Apache Software
Foundation/Apache2.2/htdocs/tilecache\TileCache\Service.py", line 208, in
dispatchRequest
    return self.renderTile(tile, params.has_key('FORCE'))
  File "C:/Program Files/Apache Software
Foundation/Apache2.2/htdocs/tilecache\TileCache\Service.py", line 138, in
renderTile
    data = layer.render(tile, force=force)
  File "C:/Program Files/Apache Software
Foundation/Apache2.2/htdocs/tilecache\TileCache\Layer.py", line 443, in
render
    return self.renderTile(tile)
  File "C:/Program Files/Apache Software
Foundation/Apache2.2/htdocs/tilecache\TileCache\Layers\Mapnik.py", line 27,
in renderTile
    import mapnik
  File "c:\mapnik_0_6_0\site-packages\mapnik\__init__.py", line 44, in
<module>
    from _mapnik import *