[Tilecache] TileCache ticket tracker?

Tom MacWright macwright at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 11:27:01 EDT 2009

Hey,
I think I read a discussion a while back on the mailing list about how
persistent spam caused the TileCache Trac to be deprecated... and I'm
interested in whether new ticket-trackers and public repositories
(specifically GitHub) could make a public ticket tracker a possibility
again. I wrote two quick patches and sent them into the mailing list
recently, but it seems like tickets on the list can be lost extremely easily
and the list doesn't facilitate ticket tracking at all.

Any ideas? One of my collaborators is also working on patches to improve
some areas of TileCache, and without tickets it's tough to keep track of
changes.

Tom MacWright