[Tilecache] TileCache ticket tracker?

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Mon Jun 29 11:32:56 EDT 2009

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 11:27:01AM -0400, Tom MacWright wrote:
> Hey,
> I think I read a discussion a while back on the mailing list about how
> persistent spam caused the TileCache Trac to be deprecated... and I'm
> interested in whether new ticket-trackers and public repositories
> (specifically GitHub) could make a public ticket tracker a possibility
> again. I wrote two quick patches and sent them into the mailing list
> recently, but it seems like tickets on the list can be lost extremely easily
> and the list doesn't facilitate ticket tracking at all.
>
> Any ideas? One of my collaborators is also working on patches to improve
> some areas of TileCache, and without tickets it's tough to keep track of
> changes.

I will not be using a ticket tracker for TileCache. Feel free to set one
up and so on, but I will continue to take patches from the mailing list
and apply them to the tree when I have time to work on TileCache --
rarely, but not never. If a ticket tracker helps track that more
effectively, feel free to use one.

Best Regards,