[Tilecache] TileCache ticket tracker?

Tibor Arpas tibor.arpas at infinit.sk
Tue Jun 30 04:09:05 EDT 2009

Hello,

I too think Tilecache would greatly benefit by having distributed
version control with pull requests ( bitbucket.org / github.com ) and
a ticket tool.

Chris can you imagine getting a co-maintainer? If yes we could look for one.

If the only person with code commit right is not using a ticket
tracker, there is little sense setting it up.

Best regards,
Tibor