[Tilecache] only 'basic' layers works

Josh Livni josh at umbrellaconsulting.com
Mon Mar 9 02:30:43 EDT 2009

When you go to http://yoursite/tc-folder/tilecache.cgi/1.0.0/ do you get a
list of layers, and if so, is only the basic layer showing?
One thought:  be sure you know your tilecache is reading the tilecache.cfg
you think it is ... for example, if you have one hiding in /etc then that is
the one that is getting read, and not the one in
your /var/www/html/tilecache folder.  You could try, for example, renaming
this cfg file and seeing if tilecache still runs -- if so, then it is
reading from somewhere else (eg a cfg file that has only the basic layer
defined)

 -Josh