[Tilecache] mod_python, again

Yves Moisan yves.moisan at boreal-is.com
Wed Mar 11 08:24:37 EDT 2009

> if I read correctly the error reporting, it seems that a "type" section
> is missing in your layer config in the tilecache.cfg

Hi Guillaume,

The excerpt from my cfg file shows

[cache]
type=Disk
base=C:/Program Files/Borealis IMS-2.2.7/GeoData

so "type" is there.  Also, why would it work in CGI mode and not in
mod_python?  It's supposed to be the same Python environment, but it
obviously isn't.

> By the way, when using mod_python, you can but tilecache.cfg out of the
>  web publisehd directories.

Good point.  That'll be useful thanx.  Unfortunately, I think I'll have
to go with FastCGI if I can't get this darn issue resolved.

Thanx for your input,

Yves