[Tilecache] Running TileCache Config under Apache + mod_wsgi

manel.clos at ajgirona.cat manel.clos at ajgirona.cat
Tue Nov 10 04:44:55 EST 2009

Hi all,

I've tried to run TileCache Config under Apache, using mod_wsgi, but I can't get it to read the tilecacheconfig config.cfg file, I always get the "No section 'config'" even when providing the full path to config.cfg. As it is running under Windows I've tried both slash and double backslash.

Any help appreciated!

Here is the file provided to WSGIScriptAlias:

import os, sys
base_path, tail = os.path.split(__file__)
# include tilecacheconfig in path
if not base_path in sys.path:
    sys.path.append(base_path)

# include tilecache in path
base_path, tail = os.path.split(base_path)
base_path = os.path.join(base_path, 'tilecache_int')
if not base_path in sys.path:
    sys.path.append(base_path)

from server import wsgiApp

application = wsgiApp