[Tilecache] TileCache Seed - Force by Date?

soatley shawn at niagarafalls.ca
Thu Nov 12 16:50:49 EST 2009

I have a number of layers already seeded and force a reseed on them as
necessary. (tilecache_seed.py -f...)... it works great!

Does anyone know of a way that I could do a force by date?  For example,
force the seed to overwrite an existing tile if the date is older than <x>?

I know I can clean my seeded data with tilecache_clean, but on a layer that
is currently in use, it will result in data that is missing.  I would love
to be able to re-seed the layer deleting only those that are older than a
supplied date.

Thanks,
Shawn